1. Information we Collect and How we Use It. Zeno’s collects information about you when you register with the Website and when you use the Services:
a. Registration. When you sign up for the Website, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number). We may also ask you for credit card or other payment account information if you order products from us.
b. Server Log Information. When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address and the page you request.
c. Third-Party Sites. Some of the Services may be provided by third party vendors to Zeno’s. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of the services provided by such vendors, as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites.
d. Use of Services. When you use the Services, Zeno’s may track your use, including popularity of specific pages and overall website traffic. Any information collected from tracking the use of Services will not personally identify the user.
e. User Communications. When you send email or other communications to Zeno’s, Zeno’s may retain those communications indefinitely.
f. Use of Information. Zeno’s may use individual information for any legally permissible purpose, in Zeno’s sole discretion, to carry on its business and provide the Services to you, except that Zeno’s will never sell any individual information. The following describes how Zeno’s currently uses individual information, but Zeno’s may change or broaden its use at any time as permitted by law. Zeno’s uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill requests for products, to improve the Services, to send promotional materials and other emails, and to contact you when necessary. Zeno’s may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Zeno’s may also disclose your personal information if Zeno’s believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms, or as otherwise required by law. Zeno’s may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link. Such information does not identify you personally.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
a. Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for the Website.
b. Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
3. Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit your account information at any time by ____________________________________________. You can delete your account at any time by ________________________________. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
5. Changes. Zeno’s may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
6. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact